Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Very Strange Tuesday

Not quite sure how to describe yesterday and for some reason when I saw the above picture it kind of summed up the day.  A lot of stuff came at me very fast and furious.  All I could do was sort and file everything as fast as I could.  That lead to a staff meeting that lasted hours.  Mark has gotten all freaked out on staff listening to our Google Chat meetings and so now we are on GoToMy Meeting and have to mute the computer and call in via phone so as not to be heard.  What a bunch of wasted time and money.  Once out of that meeting of which my portion was all of 15 minutes, it was on to a series of conversations with various staff. 

It seems that just about once a month everything they know or have been told goes out the window and we start over again.  Seriously, it is like herding cats at times.  They mean well, but it just seems like a lot of repetitive work on my part.  So right at 3pm, I clocked out and headed for home.  It was a lovely afternoon and the drive home was just so relaxing.  I was able to get home in near record time and that was very nice indeed. 

Once home, I had a salad and some strawberries before deciding to take a nap.  It was so peaceful and awoke refreshed, but at the same time drained.  No real reason, just drained.  Decided to do what I could and puttered a bit and finally got around to having a bite of dinner around 7:30pm.  Not a half hour later ?I was totally whipped and decided to listen to my body and call it a night.  Was asleep in a matter of minutes and sleep I did.  Did get up once during the night, but otherwise slept like a log.  How I do love the cooler nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment