Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A New Addition

Yesterday my new stool arrived for the kitchen.  It is such a change from what I had in there.  The old stool had a hydraulic center column that finally gave out.  This new one is a solid core and you basically spin it around counter clockwise to get the height just where you want it.  Quite nice and comfortable.  The one thing I am not a fan of is the locking wheels, but Moonsong made a good suggestion.  I shall get some duck tape and tape them in an open position.

The other stool has been sent to the recycle yard and it opened up space in the kitchen.  So now I can manage around the kitchen without as much challenge being so low to the ground.  Amazing at how it is the little things that makes life more manageable.  Now I just need to get to unpacking the boxes of knick-knacks that were delivered from the office.  It will be challenging in that there are so many memories, but I really need to let some of them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment