Monday, September 29, 2014

An Interesting Perspective

As the saga continues, it is interesting to see how it is the little things that make the day proceed.  There is a whole lot of hurry up and rush in order to come to a dead stand still and do nothing.  Case in point, I was going to order lunch just before noon.  Suddenly, told no, I was being moved.  Well, they pack me up, get everything ready and nothing.  Seriously, I am laying there in a deflated bed for nearly 3 hours waiting for something to happen.  Then the move is anything but smooth as no one knows how to handle the equipment.  I am stunned.

Finally up to new room by 3:30pm and getting settled.  Totally different space and feel.  A lot less attention as well as tubes, wires and alarms.  But you are left much more to your own accord.  In my case they are still watching with an eagle's eye on fluids and making sure things proceed.  There is a nurse's assistant who is an angel, Sheron.  She is the first person to make me laugh in 4 days, thank you!!  She has a caring touch that is lacking on many others.  And so I get settled in a regular room.

No comments:

Post a Comment