Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weekend At First Hill

So the weekend had me in room 653 in ICU, the same room that I was in a couple of times back in 2012.  Odd seeing people I had seen back then.  Amazing at how many people remembered me.  Several stopped by to say hello.  Lot of tests and a lot of evacuating of fluid going on.  Over three days lost 7 liters of fluid.  My oh my.  Found out that I have been drinking too much water.  Who knew!?  So now on restrictions. 

Finally got to have a sandwich in the afternoon and a stir-fry Saturday night.  Lots of tests and blood draws.  The bed is a tad short, but it manageable.  Have a chair to be able to sit in for a break.  Rob and Jodie were gems and came over not once, but twice with things for me to use.  Oh that would include my laptop so I could get a bit caught up on the blog.

So now we shall see how long I will be here.  No indication as of Saturday night.  Damon arrives back in Seattle on Tuesday.  We shall see.  What I know is that they still offer a pretty sucky schedule on TV.  But then again, I am alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment