Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring has sprung!

Hello to all,

Little did I know I had day counters letting me have updates on how long it had been since the last post. Well, the health care bill is likely going to pass. There have been some stunning upsets in the NCAA tournament aka March Madness. I have signed my lease for another year. Dropped a few bag-o-stuff at Good Will. Planning the delayed Fall-B-Q Tour '10 for late October and early November and then back to Disney World in December for 51st Birthday celebration. Going to see my sister this weekend and taking in the sing-a-long "Mary Poppins" at Cinema 21 before going out to Troutdale for some fine dining at Tad's Chicken N' Dumplings!

Life is good and the air purifier has helped in my sleep as has Moonsong cleaning and helping keep the dust down. Going to go ahead and sell the Rooster Dishes and give Mom the $'s. Finished two books this week and loving getting back into reading again. Markie heads to Cabo with latest "The New Yorker" and so I am a happy camper. Liquor cabinet is stocked in anticipation of the Ya-Ya weekend next weekend. Mark is pondering how committed to E&A am I as I celebrate my 12th anniversary working there. OK, so my first call this morning was to the office! WTF? Breathing!

Olympics are over and the tree is down...bummed! Egg wreath is up on the door and need to decorate the apt. for hippity hop fun! Was able to trim another tub of Christmas...cannot believe how I am getting the overall "stuff" really down. It is all about going seasonal. Seriously, all I own is in my studio apt. at this point and that is amazing after an extended "release" and yet...I want to make it even more simple. Is that possible? We shall see.

Do not forget to donate to your local PBS station during this challenging time. Congress keeps cutting funding and it provides the great TV we all look to. Hello "Antique's Roadshow" and Julia Child's first shows = so much fun! Will work on being more focused but my mind is all over the place tonight, perhaps it has to do with that blasted daylights saving time...what the hell is it saving? Sounds like deer are giving people a real challenge from my Mom in Ashland to Kate and Eric in Kentucky. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Life happens and plans change but the intent remains inspirational. We will get together soon. Hope the car is up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete