Friday, January 18, 2013

Tonight - The Book of Mormon


No I did not cut off his head, it is the way the poster for the show shows it.  And tonight is the night we head to see this show that has been SOLD OUT for months and does so in every city it goes to.  Several people have told me how good it is and I know Connie has been waiting months to talk about it as she did not want to give anything away.

For me, it is going to a real treat in that I have not seen a brand new Broadway Musical in a long time.  Most of the shows that are touring over the past three years have been reruns of past shows or else something that has not interested me at all and so this will be fun.  I shall be sure to share my thoughts with you and the weekend adventure to Portland.  Bring on the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment