Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIF - Seriously Needed!

I saw this today and it just got me laughing.  That was so needed after the week it has been.  More rain and work was a real hornet's nest.  Mark was in fine form yesterday and I played a good game of duck and cover.  That just is not how it should be in the workplace, but it is currently.  He is trying so many different "new" things that one has to wonder.  What I do know is that I have been sleeping very well this week.  Made some small adjustments to my routine and it is proving to be quite helpful.

With my next weigh in still over 2 weeks out it was exciting this morning to see that while I have taken in my belt two notches since the first of the year, it looks like another will be needed soon.  Do not need to have the pants dropping while walking down the hall now do we?  Would not be a pretty sight for anyone!  LOL 

The weather is actually quite lovely this day, a tad cool, but skies are blue with just a few puffy white clouds.  The weekend is but 3 hours away and as of now I think that the furniture may be headed back out on the balcony and groceries are being delivered tomorrow morning.  The usual weekend calls will be made and of course, a nap or two is on the schedule - a true luxury for me on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment