Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hide & Seek

So Markie stopped by on his way to the airport last night as I noted in my blog. I happened to mention that he should get me a souvenir from Miami. Well, he got home this morning and indeed, he got me a trinket. He added it to my shelf unit, do you see it there. I got home this afternoon and was tired. Did not look around, just went and crashed and napped. Connie and I were chatting when he texted, "See your present?" And I had not. I did not look for it. Do you see it, a lovely globe from the Florida. I have a real deep love for snow globes. Don't give me a rain globe or a glitter globe. Markie did not. He knows me all too well. But where was it, do you see it below?

It took me 5 seconds to see it and was amazed. Laughed and got up and walked over only to have another good laugh. It was a globe alright...a sand globe! Ya gotta love a guy who knows you all too well. Markie, you are one in a million!

Seriously, you cannot take a snow globe on the plane, but the sand globes are totally cool. I love it. Just crazy enough to be an instant treasure. And so there you go, Markie flew back and forth across the country and all I got was a sand globe. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment