Friday, October 7, 2011

The Unplanned Weekend

In life, there are things that happen that you do not plan on. As I have been losing weight I have been feeling better and the clothes keep getting bigger. It's a good thing. Sadly, some things can happen that are just a fact of nature and spoil it all. Well, one of those things happened tonight and after a brief visit to the emergency room, if you call three and a half hours brief, I arrived home to a mess of a place as Amazon Fresh had delivered groceries just before everything broke loose. I just had to turn a blind eye and let it all be. It will all get settled, but for now, rest is a top priority. Needless to say, this is being posted several days later, but I wanted you to know why Friday was not a festive posting, but just you wait, they get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment