Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oh My, Did I Really Do That?

Friday had Jodie & Rob stopping by for cocktails and discussing Halloween. We enjoyed catching up and they are just wonderful friends. I enjoyed blueberry vodka blended with vanilla vodka and add a splash of tonic. Think blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream. Three are perfect, but not four. I repeat, do not try to do 4 of them or you might need some help remembering the calls you have made and commitments as well.

Thankfully among friends we had a lot of laughs and I had committed to two brunches on Sunday and toss in a Worldmark reservation request for next year. I slept very well and was up early and got a ton of crap done and done. Phone calls, dishes, reading and laundry. Heck groceries were delivered and I am ready to entertain! Sounders played and oh my what a loud crowd it was. But have to love the cooler temps outside. How I love autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment