Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On The Road Again

Next week, I will head south on Wednesday and stop for the night in Portland and see Janet. Thursday, I'll wake up and head south to see Mom for a few days. Things are not going well and so I want to spend a few days chatting and going to arrange for a complete house cleaning. On Saturday, I will head north to Portland and spend the night with Janet again. Sunday will have me doing a drive by in Long Beach to get the tuna from Michael. Each year we are blessed to enjoy some fresh caught and canned tuna. It is divine.

Back in Seattle, I'll drop off the cases to Helene and Moonsong. Then home and crash for a few days until I fly south to San Francisco on Thursday, the 27th.Upon arrival I'll get settled and spend a few days getting to attend events and on Saturday, the 29th will help out with the big Halloween Party. From there it will be a chance to see Alcatraz and see the Bay Area clubs to a flash mob Thriller dance. That should be a hoot. Hope to get a chance to see several friends and then it will be home again. My oh my! Who knew the day would take a 180 degree turn, but then again change is in the air and this is but the first couple of turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment