Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good To Go...

All over the Metro area they are selling toll tags for cars and other vehicles as we are gearing up for tolling on the 520 bridge that goes over Lake Washington. There are two other areas where they toll but I rarely get near those places. So anywho I sign-up and put $30 on my account. Order the $5 tag for the car and head off. I look at my account on Thursday and it shows a balance of $19.04. What?? Have not even used it and it is down over $10. What gives. Well, as much as the Good to Go people do not want to admit, their system double dinged me for one pass and the pass has SALES TAX? A government issued pass gets taxed...go figure. Well, it took not one, but 2 calls to the agency to get this resolved. Seriously, the initial call went nearly 15 minutes with the end result being that "Kelly" was taking my account to her "team" for review and action. Lord love a duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment