Monday, April 4, 2011

What A Surprise!

So last Friday I did not go into the office and it ended up being a April Fool's joke on my staff. They had decided to do a party to mark my 13 years at E&A and poof, I am not there. Well, they decided it was "a test run" and we did it all over again today. So I was feted at the office and there were red velvet doughnuts and I got several fun gifts. Above is the "bubble wand" and all I can say is that in the packaging it was not the first thing I thought it was. The butterfly was part of the decor on the doughnuts.
This is a bouncing ball. I you look at about 4 o'clock on the ball you can see a ring that you put on your finger and bounce the ball at which time there is a series of lights inside that start blinking, and they can go off when they feel like it to scare you. Too funny and many laughs. A very nice memory.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so this is WEIRD...I watch for your posts on google reader and there's nothing and suddenly there are EIGHT! I see this was originally posted by you on the 4th, so for whatever reason I'm only getting them once a week. :/

    ReplyDelete