Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Vacation Begins - Friends

I have known Di for like 13 years now since I began working for E&A and she is a dear friend. It is through her I got to meet her partner Julie. They are so fun and we have shared a lot of laughs.

Julie is my secret "girlfriend" and we were married years ago, but don't tell anyone. She is a hoot and always has a laugh ready to get me going for the evening. I got to see both of them plus so many more on this trip. great to catch up.

Lisa and I have been friends for years and years. We met at Weight Watchers and have kept in touch. She is the Beer Goddess and oh how I will never, ever forget her 30th surprise birthday when I got an earful for not being around to celebrate! Little did she know what her husband Mark had done. I got to be the emcee for the evening and it was a blast. She is now an author and I am the proud owner of a copy of Craft Beers of the Pacific Northwest!

Hello Mary! Used to be my neighbor over on NE 22nd and Flanders and I love her to death. She has a hottie for a husband and two great kids. We got to catch up a bit at Mother's. In addition I was able to drop shoes off at Cobbler Bill's and see Darlene. What a trip to Portland it was!






No comments:

Post a Comment