Monday, June 3, 2013

The Apartment With Balcony

So I did take a few initial pictures of the apartment, but it appears there were some items missing that will now be addressed.  Here is the door opened that leads out to the balcony.  It was taken yesterday as I decided to in fill all the requests.  You will also note that the ceramic mask from the sideboard in the dining area has moved over to the computer table.  You will see why below.
This picture was also taken Sunday morning to show the covered grill and the two chairs that are out on the deck.  A nice space and will be used often me thinks.
This photo was tken Saturday night around 6:30pm and that is Rob grilling up brats and zucchini for dinner.  Rob and Jodie arrived around 4pm and it took Rob about two hours to assembled the grill.  He has so much more patience than I do!  They brought the canister of propane to be sure to test the grill out.  It is fabulous!
Seems people did not believe me when I said I had a bathroom!  There it is folks.  The picture to the left is three different fireworks photos out of Australia.  In the bathroom on the left is a great black and white of the Eiffel Tower and on the right is the cover from The New Yorker the week after the president was elected the first time.  To the left of the bathroom is the wine rack and all the cardboard you see is recycling that went out the door last night.
Got the final three pieces up on the accent wall and you will see I moved the one mask as I had the other one I wanted to put up on the wall and having two so close just would not work.  Also, moving the other mask over to the computer table gave it a nice shot of color.  The glass piece hanging on to the right is by a good friend Jeff Crandall and the lower piece is by a friend out of Vancouver, Steve Horvat.  Finally feel like the apartment is settled and it only took two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment