Saturday, June 1, 2013

Let The Balcony Be Used!

 
 
Yes, it is time to let the grilling season begin.  Today, I became the proud owner of a grill (above) and two parsons-style chairs (below).  They were on sale on Amazon and thank you to Markie for finding a grill that would work for my balcony area.  Need to secure some propane, but otherwise it be grilling time.  I will be interested to see how much I sit out on the deck in the hotter days to come, but for now, bring on the cocktails and enjoy the sunsets. 

I do believe the word productive can be used to describe the day as the final items got up on the wall, laundry is done and there was even some time for socializing to be had.  Tomorrow will be a bit more quiet me thinks.  I may even take time to do a write-up about the Brewer's dinner I attended last fall up on Hood Canal.  It was the first getaway weekend Damon and I shared.  It was fun to see friends Lisa and Mark there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment