Friday, May 31, 2013

Views Of The Apartment

That is the entrance just to the right of the kitchen.  Then the next door is the bathroom and the other closed door is the coat closet.  The kitchen has more space than the last, but the layout is different and not as efficient as the last.  To the left of the preserved plant is the space where the washer/dryer is.  Yes, in the kitchen.  I think that is what throws me off as far as having more space, but not usable.  I am now doing the shakedown to make it all work for me.
A peak inside my bedroom.  Yes, it is a reality and not a myth.  That is the new king-size bed and it is wonderful.  The AC is in the window and you can see the piece of artwork is in the window to block sun that streams in during the afternoon hours.  The TV is in the corner and another piece of artwork leans up against the wall.  To the left of the bed is my CPAP machine and light to read by and some shelves as well as the closet.  Kinda boring so no picture.
Here I am standing outside the bedroom and just beside the coat closet.  It looks into the living room.  Just past the big lamp on the left is the door out to the balcony.  For the most part the table set-up with large mirror is the same as I had in the old apartment and also the shelf unit is quite similar.  On the table you can see some items I am playing with deciding how to hang them on the wall - likely a project for tomorrow.
There is the wall that I am trying to decide what to hang on it.  At the old place I had hung Janet's African quilt panel.  But that is on the wall to the right and just to the left of the preserved plant.  I do think that by the end of the weekend all the artwork will be on the walls or in storage.  I do like having at least one wall in each room that I have nothing on to allow the eye a chance to pause and relax.  On the lower shelf of the sideboard is the remaining collection of vases and other clear glass.  Yes, I am enjoying my new place.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely apartment! And so much wall space to hang my portrait...
    I hope you'll be very happy living there.
    Ticker
    xx

    ReplyDelete