Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lunch - FAST!

Jimmy John's is a franchised sandwich restaurant chain founded by Jimmy John Liautaud in 1983 and headquartered in Champaign, Illinois. In 30 years the company has grown to more than 1600 locations in 41 states. Jimmy John's has opened approximately 200 units per year over the past three years. As of 2013, 98% of the locations are franchise-owned.
Our office uses them multiple times in a week and they really are fast with their delivery.  It is not only quick, but the sandwiches are great.  What I have to say is that I like the opportunity to order their "un-wich" which is the same as a sandwich, but using lettuce instead of bread.  It helps keep me on track.  Today I had their #9 - Italian Night Club.  Real genoa salami, Italian capicola, smoked ham, and provolone cheese all topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and our homemade Italian vinaigrette.   I have them hold the onions and sub in cukes for a crunch.  Tasty!

After work, Damon and I will be off to pick up some clothes I ordered and then head home to begin assembling the shelf unit and thus opening the way to getting the apartment settled.  It sure will be nice having an extra set of hands to help as we get to the final phases of the apartment being settled.  It has been a month that I have been in the new place and so it is time to be settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment