Monday, May 13, 2013

Camera Be Dead

OK, so last week I posted that I would take some pictures of the apartment to show you.  Well, what I thought had happened to my camera indeed had happened.  It is dead.  Not completely useless, but needs to get a new battery installed.  Damon is going to assist in that project this week.
No it is not nearly as old as the above, but it was a cool picture and so I decided to use it in this post.  No, mine is a digital Nikon and it has been good, but took it down to Mom's house for her birthday and it would not charge.  I thought it was because I was trying to do it through the computer.
But no, even when I got home I charged it via plugging into the wall and nothing.  Damon has taught me that when there is a battery in something you do not want to keep that item plugged in all the time charging or it will fry out the battery.  Anything from a laptop to the battery for the vacuum.  I did not know that!  You learn something new everyday.

So after we get it fixed, we are going to get some pictures of the apartment including the new king size bed and heck, by then there may be some artwork up on the walls by then.  Tonight, it is all about leftovers for dinner.  Tomorrow night is a Mexican theme as I do a layered salad for me and in place of lettuce, I will use rice for Damon, he does love his carbs.  I am working hard not to eat too many carbs and this day only confirmed that for me as I went down 10.4 pounds.  This is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment