Sunday, May 12, 2013

To All The Moms - Happy Mother's Day

The day proved to be a lazy one as we had Moonsong come over and played a brand new version of Catan, yes twice in two days.  It went over 4 hours and a tad long for my taste, but Damon and Moonsong really enjoyed.  We did not get a whole lot of anything else done and in fact, never left the apartment which was just fine by me.  I did fix a wonderful dinner of roasted pork loin on a bed of onions.  This time I cooked the carrots and potatoes separate and thus not tempted to eat them - keep carbs low.  Also made my new favorite salad of green beans, grape tomatoes and feta cheese marinated in a balsamic dressing.  Markie got a bag full of stuff that I discovered was his during unpacking as well as the roll away bed.  It is finally gone.  Quite pleased about that!  Tomorrow it is back to the salt mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment