Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF - Seriously!

Here I was on holiday most of the week and only in the office yesterday and today, but boy am I ready for this day to be done.  I have truly been a slug.  Granted I did what I had to do for the day, but also have gotten the blog updated, and had to update a lot of my autopay accounts in that my credit card associated with them expires at the end of the month.  Do have a few phone calls to make and then it will be time to hit the road and go home. 

I am not sure how social I am going to be this weekend in that I need some alone time, but may be seeing Jodie and Rob.  We shall see.  The past couple of nights have been quite interesting in that I have been using up stuff in the cabinets and frig.  Cooking things that I have not had before and at the same time being experimental.  Thankful that I have a grocery delivery tomorrow.  It will be good to have restocked frig and cabinets.  Here is hoping that you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment