Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Musings

Above is the result of Rob grilling the steaks and I made the salad and steamed the asparagus.  Very nice dinner Saturday night and many thanks to Rob for grilling between the rain showers that plagued the evening.  We also enjoyed a bottle of champagne to toast Jodie and Rob's 2nd anniversary in addition to Mom and Damon's birthdays.  We called both birthday people and sang as horribly as you can imagine! 

This morning I stopped and got Friday and Saturday's mail.  My sister, Janet, had mailed an Easter card from Portland on April 15th.  Just got it!  Where the heck did it go - how many frequent flyer miles did it earn?  Another card was awaiting my arrival.  A couple of weeks ago I had to go through a medical procedure that is a rite of passage to adult hood.  Well, WHOEVER thought there was a card for that??!  Thanks Sandy, only you would find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment