Saturday, May 24, 2014

Not Quite What I Had Planned

So I have been having a quiet weekend and not doing a whole lot. Had not gone out and now, after receiving the following I do not think I will for a while!

Dear Residents,

As many of you have noticed, the elevator in A building is currently down and our elevator company is working to try and get this fixed as quickly as possible. The estimated time frame to fix the problem is between Wednesday and Thursday, because the part that is needed to fix the elevator cannot be ordered until after the holiday, and will be overnighted from the east coast. Please call the office if there are any problems with your keys working in the stairwell doors. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience and hope that you all enjoy your holiday weekend.

Glad I saw it in time to cancel the Amazon fresh order! Guess I will be working from home. I am not walking up and down 10 flights of stairs to my car in the lower parking garage. Why do I suddenly have images of Big Bang Theory running through my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment