Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Out Look & Look Up

It is in the 80's here this day - oh joy, right at my bitch barrier.  Not a big fan of the heat, but this is to last only another day or so and so I shall grin and make the best of it.  I realized I have not been the best at communicating these past couple of days.  Just a lot going on with multiple issues - work issues, Damon issues and then there are the me issues.  Trying to juggle them and not go crazy.
 
The weekend was one of quiet.  Other than a couple of phone calls, I did not leave the apartment.  In fact, due to the lovely weather, I spent a good chunk sitting out on the balcony reading.  I can do that from morning until about 3ish and then need to head in when the sun begins to directly hit the balcony.  Once the sun sets, about 9ish then I can go back out for a while.  During the night I have been leaving the door to the balcony open to allow the cool air into the apt. to cool it off.  Overall, I am able to keep the space pretty cool.
 
There just do not seem to be enough hours in a day and yet I do make time to relish in a good nap.  I find that if I allow myself 30-45 minutes for a nap the evening goes much better.  A great way to let go of the day.  Things at work have been a tad stressful, like that is anything new, and so I really do try and let go on the drive home and then the nap.  Makes so I eat better and more balanced.  Last night was a lovely garden salad with all kinds of veggies and cottage cheese.  That was followed by strawberries and cream for dessert.
Now you might be wondering what the heck is Chris trying to say with the picture above.  Well, it is in part in reference to the headline - Look Up.  I happened upon a video which I think is quite good.  It is about looking up from all the electronic tools we are using these days.  If you have the time do pause and Look Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment