Saturday, May 22, 2010

Electronics Are not My Thing!


So this is the new camera and it is charging away. There are two, yes two DVD's telling me about it and one has the user's manual in like 4 languages. The other is a "software suite" in 7 languages. Oh my goodness. Have the paper "Quick Start Guide" in 4 languages and got rid of three of them. Yes, I did get it in plum, why is that not a surprise to anyone who knows me!

This is the back of the camera. Seriously, the camera is smaller than the palm of my hand, will I ever really get to know how to work it? Well, I am going to try and hopefully by tomorrow you just might see a picture or two posted here from our adventures today of inducting Cindy and honorary induction of Rob. Should be a fun day...catch up with you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment