Monday, May 24, 2010

First Photos on the New Camera

This is Cindy and she is our newest Ya-Ya! She's known Sandy a heck of a long time and they are good friends for like ever! She actually likes Tequila so it made the day all the more amusing. Jodie made a great new crown for her, I am so jealous. This picture was taken in my apt. before all the fun began, but you can tell we are already laughing a lot.

Seriously, does Michael ever take a bad picture? He just turns and smiles and poof! What a great picture. It is so good to see Michael and wonderful that the pain has greatly reduced in his feet. We shared a lot of laughs and oh my last night watching old episodes of "The French Chef" with Julia Child had us laughing, but nothing like driving home Saturday when all I said was "Oh take exit 164 - ish" and we were both in tears of laughter. I was amazed he was able to still drive.

This photo is just not right, but I am trying to be inclusive and show that I let others use my camera. Sandy took this one as I was trying to explain how to maximize the bling factor. I mean seriously, I look like a fricking pompous queen talking about the dang thing!
So there is the first round and more photos from the induction will be posted later this day. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Chris...great color on you! It looks like great friends enjoying time together. I'm glad you all were able to share special moments.

    ReplyDelete