Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom ~ How I Love You!
See you at the end of the month!
It is fun to just sit and chat with Mom about all the great stories and memories of the past. I get to go down at the end of the month and spend a few days with her. We laugh and watch Wheel of Fortune" and "Jeopardy" and we are going on a surprise road trip. Mom said yes, but has no idea where we are going to go. Have a couple of places in mind. Just going to be overnight. It is amazing sometimes to pause and think of all the changes in the past 87 years. She often marvels that she is still here! Well, here is to many more....

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed singing "Happy Birthday" to her this afternoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom and have truly enjoyed every minute I've spent with her. Please pass along my birthday wishes! Have a great time on the surprise road trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete