Friday, June 21, 2013

Made It Through Another Week


Whew, what can I say...it has been a heck of a week. So much drama at the office and knowing that in just over a week Damon arrives for a visit plus all that is going on in the world. I do love the opportunity that Friday brings. There is a kind of hope and sense of opportunity. The magical time from when I walk out the door at the office knowing I do not have to go back for two full days just makes me happy. 

Throughout the week I have been getting updates from my friend Michael.  Last Sunday he began a road trip that is taking him from Idaho into Montana and down through Wyoming and he is now headed to Nebraska and I think the further east he is going is Tennessee.  Well, here is a picture of Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park he took Wednesday.
It will be good to catch up on his journeys when we talk tomorrow.  I also look forward to my weekly chats with family and my friend Ani.  Tomorrow will also be the first time in a couple of weeks that I get to chat with Connie back east.  It is also my last solo weekend for a while as Damon arrives next Saturday for 4 weekends.  Oh my!  Not quite sure what the weekend will bring, maybe a game of Catan or perhaps just the phone chats and some quality quiet time.  May try and get the laundry out of the way tonight and so the major chore of the weekend will be done and done.  I hope each and everyone of you has a great weekend!  Catch up with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment