Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sunset On The Work Week

It was a rough week this week and so glad it is the weekend.  Planning a lazy day of some laundry and prepping for dinner tonight.  I think I shared the menu in yesterday's post.  So last night I was out sitting on the deck enjoying the evening and too a few picture to share.  I was going to try and pick the one picture showing the sunset and well, as you can see it is not easy.  These were taken about 5 minutes apart and so you see the clouds were quite active.



As I sat there I looked into the apartment and realized this was a perspective that you had not seen yet.  I kind of shows you how the room looks from outside and how everything works together.  I sat out there for a good half hour just enjoying the scenery and knowing that I am a very lucky guy.
Before heading back inside I paused for a few minutes at the railing and as I was looking down on the traffic and passersby, decided to click this shot to give perspective.  All the balconies to the left and right of me up and down the building are slatted steel.  Also, very shallow, like a Juliet style.  Mine is over twice as deep and solid.  I like it a whole lot better.  It is set back a bit on the building and so allows for the deeper floor area.  It is also a solid composite.  I did have it confirmed by building maintenance that my AC is totally cool in the bedroom in that if it fell out of the window it would land on the deck and not fall to the street.
Today it is overcast and cool - in the 60's right now and I am loving it.  Yes, summer is approaching, but I am a person who has a bitch barrier of about 80, so this is perfect.  Ah there is the buzzer for the dryer, need to go fold and hang the load and get on with the day.  Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment