Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Well, if they have not, consider it done by me.  I am sitting here thinking of all the awesome people in my life and just how lucky I am.  We do get caught up in complaining at times, but when the dust clears, it is the memories that linger on.  Thankfully, more times than not, it is the positive ones that stay to the front and center. 

Being hat it is Friday Eve I am really looking forward to this weekend and having a chance to see some people I have not seen in a while.  Rob & Jodie are going to likely pop over on Saturday and then heading south to see Markie for dinner on Sunday.  At least that is the plan as I did not get to see him last week due to the toe, which is getting better by the day.  The weekend weather is supposedly to be quite spring like and that is a good thing.

Ah yes, I even get to tackle the taxes and a few other computer based errands this weekend, so hopefully be able to swing the balcony door open and enjoy a bit of the spring sun - but not too much, as many of you know I am not a huge fan of the sun.  But in the early days of spring I am not one to complain too much.  Hope that your Thursday is going smashingly well and that makes looking forward to tomorrow all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment