Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rain, Life and Moving Forward

It is raining outside and it sounds wonderful. I am glad to see it return but what a difference from last night. I took a friend visiting from California to Salty's on Alkai and we had a lovely dinner. Tonight diner's there do not see this in any way!



Carl was up and he has been a true joy to have helping out and today he got a bit of a break as I puttered and napped. He is visiting EMP and the Seattle Library. Tomorrow he heads home and I am going to try a bit of office work. We shall see. Sometimes I do push, but at the same time I grow tired of just laying around. Thus, I push forward. Hope things are good enough for me to get down to the beach for the weekend to rest and unplug. We shall see. Just thought I should share. But I have to say, it was hard to hear about Billie dying as we target towards Christmas. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment