Thursday, September 22, 2011

Aloha - Do You Deliver?

I was so not in the mood to cook tonight, too hot. What are you going to do? Have a luau-inspired meal from North Shore Hawaiian BBQ. They offer genuine recipes from the Pacific Islands that are characteristic of the sweet and tangy food from the area. Alongside their traditional beef, pork, chicken and seafood dishes, they like to offer the best sides--fresh salads, filling soups and delicious appetizers. If you’re up for trying something a little different, have a taste of gyoza or island fried rice. Seriously, we are talking awesome food. When Mom visited we did short ribs and they were finger licking good. I like to kick the rice to the curb and get more salad. They will do what you want when you want. I love them for that. It was so good I might see if Helene would like to try them on Sunday when she come for lunch. She is due just after Moonsong finishes cleaning. Have I told you how much I appreciate Moonsong and his cleaning? It is such a treat to come into a lovely fresh smelling apartment that is all fresh and clean. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment