Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moonsong & Flowers

So this is Moonsong who I have talked about numerous times. Today he actually cleaned the apartment with me here. I had a lot of crap to get to on the computer and it was kinda weird weather outside and so I worked away as he did and before he left I took his picture. To the left you will see a small vase of white lilies that I got yesterday and just over his right side is a HUGE bouquet of stargazer lilies I got. All of them for $20 bucks. How I love Amazon Fresh. This is a quick post as Helene is due in 20 minutes and then Jodie and Rob are stopping by. Kinda social day, but that's ok after having a nice quiet day yesterday of reading and just futzing about the apartment. Did have nice chats with Janet, Mom, Michael and Ani. Carl arrives Tuesday and we shall see how much of a vacation I am able to work out of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment