Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh Yes We Did Have Fun!

Jodie & Rob stopped by to share a champagne tasting as they begin planning their post wedding reception that is planned for May 5, 2012. Now, if memory serves me, Cinco de Mayo is on the same day. Am I right? Well, how do you like the party hat I suggested for Rob. Now, the "hat" for Jodie was a complete fluke and is too funny! And oh my, is she a happy camper or what?OK, that is better Jodie. But you can't fault her too much, it was a warm day and wet and humid = UGH! We introduced Helene to Blokus and the bottle of champagne was gone all too soon. It was a leisurely Sunday and heck, let's have another bottle of something...and when did it stop?Yes, the spoils of a very festive afternoon! Rob even went downstairs and got sushi for Jodie. After last weekend and the impact just two pieces had on me, I passed. Rob grilled some tri-tips and there was pate and before all this Helen and I enjoyed a festive Hawaiian lunch. It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. A little bit of fun makes everyone happy! Looks like a great day with friends!

    ReplyDelete