Sunday, April 14, 2013

Schillington Plaza Closes

Yes folks, the option of the roll away is going to be disappearing as I have come to the realization that there just is no room for it at the new apartment. I currently have it sitting in the living room and so Uncle Markie is going to take it back (it is his actually) and it will be leaving in the next couple of weeks.  Moonsong will be moving it in the next couple of weeks.  Thus, another release as I get settled in.  As for sleeping, I am excited about the new king bed arriving. Will make sleeping so much more enjoyable. It should be here by next weekend I am hoping. Have slowly been making progress, but yesterday it all came to a halt.
 
Life got to me. Perhaps it was the first day in a while that I could relax and let my guard down but just everything came crashing in and I just had a great old long cry. Much needed and very cleansing. It was joy and anger and frustration and confusion plus so many other emotions all coming together to be released to the universe. 
 
Needless to say, I was pretty much a wash the rest of the day and so decided not to fight it and go with it so awoke this morning and started again. Was on the third box or so and then it happened...I somehow stubbed my middle toe of my right foot in just the right way as to rip out the entire nail structure of that toe. Talk about painful. It hurt like there was no tomorrow.  Did my best to take care of it and spent the balance of the day with the foot elevated and resting.  Needless to say it was a challenge to get much done let alone getting to the bathroom.  It has got to get better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment