Monday, September 9, 2013

A Foggy Commute

The past several mornings I have woken up to fog.  I love fog and it really relaxes me.  Today it took on a whole different perspective as I drove to the office.  I head down I-5 and get on I-90 most mornings.  This takes me right by the Space Needle.  Here are some shots from different perspective that you might see if driving:


Such a sense of calm and quiet, even with all the crazy drivers around you.  We are suppose to continue in this pattern of foggy mornings and sunny afternoons through the end of the week and that is just fine by me.  It makes it so we are not quite hitting the highs they thought we would.  Looking forward to turning the air conditioner off soon as the sun is setting further and further south and not heating up the apartment like it was earlier this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment