Friday, September 20, 2013

Bring It On

Rain Returns to Seattle
Yes indeed, the rains are a coming and I welcome them.  Tonight it begins and is to continue right into next week.  We are bidding good-bye to the 70's and 80's with highs only getting into the low 60's at times next week.  LOVE IT!  Also, the AC has been turned off and it was a bit awkward trying to sleep the first night as the white noise drone of the AC really became the norm for the summer.  But now I am throwing open the door to the balcony and let me tell you it does cool off the apartment and I find myself pulling up the covers big time and snuggling away.

While others are groaning over the departure of summer, which I have to admit was quite lovely this year with only 2 days in the 90's I am so glad that autumn is but 48 hours away.  It is my favorite season of the year.  In a week Damon arrives and we were talking last night about how he can leave the shorts and sandals at home as he is going to need flannel and long pants for now.  It will be amusing him departing Las Vegas and arriving Seattle next Friday evening.

Below is a little funny that was passed along to me and thought you might enjoy it on the Friday, the last one of summer, as the work day winds down and the anticipation of what may lie ahead for the weekend.  Whatever you plan to do make it a good weekend.  Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment