Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Humpty Dumpty Moment

We all know this childhood rhyme and last night I got to kind of experience it again!  A nice quiet evening and was using the toilet and went to stand up and totally lost my balance and down I went.  It was not a moment I care to relive again any time soon.  I mean really, it was kind of embarrassing, but even more so was how I looked around to see if anyone saw what I had done.  How the heck could anyone see me?  Shows you how we instantly go into defense mode.  Well, got myself upright and finished off my evening then off to bed.  During the night I had to use the facilities and went to stand up and it hit!  The sharp pain in my left knee.  Looked down to see it had swollen up pretty good, but no bruise, at least yet.

So, since then I have been icing it down and it is doing a lot better.  Just ventured down the hall to bring the Amazon fresh delivery and I could feel it and so will be mellow this weekend.  Suppose to venture over to Jodie & Rob's this afternoon.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment