Thursday, September 12, 2013

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm!

Item #1:  A friend sent this to me yesterday.  It has to be the oddest observation of 9/11 that I have ever seen.  You really have to wonder what they were thinking?
Item #2:  Yes, it is still early September and the first Christmas commercial has hit the airwaves and it is thanks to K-Mart.  The gingerbread man is representing Christmas and the commercial promotes the fact that it is time to do layaway shopping.  I happen to see the commercial Tuesday evening and then it was a story on the national news last night.
Before I close, I thought I would share some news.  As many of you know I have been working on the weight loss issue for WAY too long.  Part of it is to keep my carb count under 80.  Well, on Monday, I had my last bowl of oatmeal, thus dropping my carb count to under 40 for the past two days.  While no instant difference was noticed, I have noticed today that I am feeling a whole lot different.  Not saying it is all miracle and such, but it could very well be that the carbs have been the main issue, even when Dr. Lindquist cut me back to 80 units.  So we shall see.  My breakfast is now cottage cheese and fruit - being either blueberries or strawberries.  I really want to see some change happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment