Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Curtis!

I do believe that if were to look under the definition of the word angel, you would see his name and picture. Seriously, he has made this journey so much tolerable. 
Since January, I have been in the hospital, gone through rehab and now been recouping at home. While numerous friends and one very special family member have visited, helped out with chores and meals, there is one person who has visited me in the hospital almost daily, took me to appointments without hesitation, did more chores than I can remember and has gotten to be very well known at the Walgreen's on Mercer Island getting perscriptions. I have known Curtis for years and he came to work with me at Events & Adventures 5 years or so ago.

Thank you Curtis for everything you have done.  You have no idea no idea how much I appreciate all you do.  Have a great birthday!

On this date in history, a couple of interesting things happened:
  •  1997 Supreme Court upholds doctor-assisted suicide ban.
  • 1991 ANC leader Nelson Mandela addresses congress
  • 1896 1st movie theater in U.S. opens, charging 10 cents for admission

No comments:

Post a Comment