Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So this is one of those entries that you just do because you want to have a smile on your face.  What better way than to look at three of my favorite things.  I love fun and festive balloons and it seems they are going to become harder and harder to find with helium now that there is a shortage.  But this is a bright and cheery picture.

Next is champagne.  It is one of my favorite things in the world.  If there is one beverage I will default to it is champagne.  But at the same time that does not mean I will snub vodka or perhaps a nice crisp white wine when offered.  Do not even get me started on the red wine category.  Alas, I do feel there are many choices I enjoy including water.  But the one thing you do not have to worry about is sharing any of the brown colored spirits.  Just do not like them.  Nasty!
And of course there are the men...hey if this can't put a smile on your face then you need some serious therapy.  Totally a gratuitous picture and yet tasteful.  Yes I do prefer a bit of fur on my guys and that is a totally personal preference.  Not saying that everyone has the same taste but hey it is my blog and this entry is about Happy Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment