Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Surprise

Sunday was one that I have to say will be in the memory books for a while. Got up and after watching "CBS Sunday Morning" hit the road and drove down to Tacoma. There I caught the ferry over to Vashon Island and drove the length of the island stopping for coffee along the way. At the other end of the island I caught the ferry back over to West Seattle. Making my way home I arrived a bit after noon. The afternoon was spent calling friends and grabbing a long and leisurely nap. Oh they are a wonderful thing. I took time in the evening to get the final boxes ready as I had things I was using right up to the end and needed to pack them early Monday before the movers arrived.

Alas due to the Academy of Country Music Awards, there was no "The Amazing Race" this week and I am not a happy camper about that.  It is a favorite to watch and share opinions and text messages with my sister, Janet.  Also enjoy touching base with Ani as well as Jodie and Rob.  But it will just have to wait until next week.  And hey, I will be at the new place by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment