Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Birthday & The Countdown Begins

 
Happy Birthday to my brother Steve.  He turns 57 today and I hope he has a great day of fun and surprises.  He lives in Portland currently with his wife of many years Karen.  Don't get to see them much, but on days like today I do pause and remember the memories.  I wish him all the best and hope the coming year is full of surprises.
And at the same time it is the 4 month marker to Christmas.  Yes indeed, we are already looking at the big holiday and I will bet you that before the end of September we will be seeing promotions and commercials all about it.  In fact, the various shopping channels are already doing themed shows.  It is just too scary to think about it already and I love the holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment