Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"I Have A Dream..."

Throughout today there is going to be a lot of coverage as it was 50 years ago that Dr. King gave this speech.  Many do not realize that it was about jobs and that the tag line of "I have a dream" was added impromptu and was not an original part of his written speech.  While the image above is known far and wide, when I went to get an image to use today, the image below also caught my attention.
Today I am headed east and so am all packed except this laptop that will go in as soon as I am done.  Then I will drive down and pick up Curtis and off to the airport we go.  He is going to park my car at his house for the week and then pick me up next Tuesday evening.  I will be posting away from New Orleans and who knows what about.  But more than anything I have a full week away physically from the office even though I know I will have to check email from time to time.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment