Friday, August 23, 2013

Sun Sets On Summer

Well folks, the first signs that summer is on the way out have begun to appear.  Sunset is now just about to go under 8pm and that is a good thing.  Temps overnight are dropping and should be in the 40's in the next 10 days or so.  Various county fairs are in full swing leading up to the Washington State Fair next month.  Long known as the Puyallup Fair, it was re branded this year to be more informative to the general public. 
The plate size dahlias start to appear.  And the cars start having that morning moisture on them that I notice on the way to work.  Mind you, mine does not as I park it in a garage.  All these signs let me know that we are on the downside of summer as September 22nd fast approaches.  I was watching the news last night and the high temps for the next week are in the mid 70's and lots of clouds.  My favorite kind of weather...then please tell me why am I going to give it all up for the 90's and humidity of New Orleans.  I must really care for Damon!  September 3rd marks a year that we met and it has been quite the ride.  A lot has happened and who knows what is in store for the future.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment