Friday, February 28, 2014

As The Sun Sets On Another Week

It is with anticipation I look forward to the weekend.  The past two weeks have been challenging and so it will be fun to be able to get out and see Rob & Jodie tomorrow.  Have not been over to their place since they got their new entertainment center.  Also, it looks like Markie will be venturing to my place on Sunday for dinner.  Thinking of making a pork tender loin with a mimosa marmalade glaze.  Going to make a green bean salad with feta and cherry tomatoes.

Have been doing some additional walking back and forth on the floor where I live and next week I am going to expand and add on doing a half flight of stairs to start.  It has been nice to see the clothes fitting a bit more loosely.  Amazing that I have now been not drinking for over two weeks and it has had an impact as well.  It is all about making choices.  I would guess I might enjoy a cocktail or two this weekend, but nothing crazy.

Heard from Damon several times this week and it looks like he may be on his way to Las Vegas by mi-March.  Appears there is work to be done plus he really does need to take care of his eyes and teeth.  He mentioned he would likely head north after that for a visit.  We shall see when that does happen.  So that is all the news for now my friends.  Enjoy the weekend and until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment