Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Oh My! Super Bowl Parade Today!

The city of Seattle is in full on PARTY mode. I'm not downtown but am watching online and the response to the Seahawks parade is mind blowing. The city has ground to a complete joyous halt. Over 700,000 people attended.  Several people from our office deiced to try and get downtown.  After an hour and a half in traffic and only going about 7 miles, they turned around and came back.  And the best part is that despite all the city's streets being overwhelmed so far the crowds are behaving them selves. Very classy Seattle. Well done. Keep it up.

Now, it is going to be interesting to see how we get home tonight.  I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but traffic will be a nightmare.  The rallies are going to be getting out just about 4pm and so I hope to miss most of that insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment