Friday, February 21, 2014

Fun Friday

Since I have been home bound for most of the week there is not a whole lot to share.  Went to the doctor yesterday and he was pleased with where I am going, but ordered me to rest through the weekend.  The hole in the ceiling did get patched up and I got pretty high from the paint fumes as they began spray painting without notice.  Threw open all the windows.  Thankful there was no rain. 
Now if you have not watched the YouTube clip of Brian Williams doing rap, you must click here and enjoy as it is just too good.  It was shown on The Tonight Show on Wednesday and already has been seen over 2.6 million times.

Did watch some of the Olympics, but in the spirit of fun Friday I share a picture I got from my friend Markie.  He is in Denver this week and took this picture at a grocery store outside of Denver.  An interesting way to display soda.  Quite clever.
Additionally, my friend Alan shared the following picture in the spirit of the #1 movie currently in the theaters - yes, I am talking about "The Lego Movie" and I love the title of it.
Le Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment