Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happenings In My Life

My sister, Janet, is spending some time in Ashland with Mom.  They lunched at a favorite spot of theirs in Jacksonville called Bella Union.  She took the picture above of Mom and it is a really nice picture.  I chatted with Mom last night and was amused when Mom referred to the weather being "not too bad" to her.  Mind you she then shared it was 94 degrees outside there at the time.  I am so glad I do not live in Ashland.

As some of you know I was in the running for an opportunity in Boston.  It had been two different interviews over the past two months and this morning I received word that I was no longer in the running.  While I was having doubts about whether or not I wanted to move to Boston, it would have been nice to have been able to make the decision and not have it made for me.  Oh well, now I need to move on and decide what I am going to do. 

Have been sitting here having lunch with Damon in my office.  We made sandwiches today - roast beef and Swiss - and were talking about the blog posting from Sunday.  I had someone mention that there was no picture of the two of us.  We are going to fix that in the next few days and I will be sure to post a picture or two of us together.  He does love watching movies and I cannot believe how many movies we have watched in the last week.  He also has a weak spot for "America's Got Talent" so we will be watching that most likely this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment