Thursday, July 25, 2013

Moonsong Thursday

Today is cleaning day and Moonsong will have the place all freshened up by the time I get home.  I always like going home after he cleans.  I try and keep things picked up and not too messy, but there is still that nice freshness that comes from a good cleaning.  I am about to begin another round of getting rid of things especially now that Damon will be coming up for a three month visit, need to make some room for him.  I have found that as I have now been in the unit for over three months now, there is stuff that I just do not use.  
 
It is time to let it go and move on.  Damon was quite aware of how much I let go of in the move from the old place and was surprised to know I plan to get rid of more stuff, but really, do you need all the crap in the world.  An example is three baskets sitting in the wall unit.  I took them out for the move and put them back in when I got the unit rebuilt in the new space.  Have I even looked in them since?  Nope.
 
The weekend is currently totally unscheduled.  Likely a grocery delivery and need to carve out time to vote, as we are on a vote by mail system and have a primary to attend to.  I have opted for a cold dinner tonight of a can of the fresh packed tuna on some of the leftover green bean salad.  Simple and clean.  May cook tomorrow or wait until the weekend.  In either case, pork chops are calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment